a href="https://twitter.com/Bollywood_Times" class="twitter-follow-/> Bollywood Times: Salman is a Man of Heart -Subhash Ghai. Salman Khan may star in his next.

Friday 18 November 2011

Salman is a Man of Heart -Subhash Ghai. Salman Khan may star in his next.

With three films - Bodyguard, Dabangg and Ready - being some of the highest grossers in Hindi film history, Salman Khan can now command and get any price he wants or any project he deigns. But Salman Khan prefers to stand by his family and certain others he personally wishes to bail out of difficult situations. And the trade rumour is that Subhash Ghai just got lucky.
 

News has it that in October 2012, Salman will be doing a movie with Ghai. It is also being said that AR Rahman, who has scored music for Ghai in the past, will in all likelihood associate with this project too.

Ghai confirms, "Salman has given me a commitment. The film will go on floors on October 24 next year."

The filmmaker, who made a host of memorable movies like Karz, Ram Lakhan, Taal, Khalnaayak and Vidhaata went downhill with Kisna and Yuvraaj. But he is confident that with Salman backing him, he can once again find his bearings.

Says he, "Salman is a man of heart. He had assured me that whenever I have a script he likes, he will be there for me. I have got the basic idea of my next film past him. He is a braveheart, and I think the film we do together will be very successful. Salman is my pillar of strength and support." 

No comments:

Post a Comment