a href="https://twitter.com/Bollywood_Times" class="twitter-follow-/> Bollywood Times: VIP makes his B'wood debut

Sunday 2 October 2011

VIP makes his B'wood debut

VIP
VIP
VIP, who shot to fame through his performance in a comedy show, is currently in the city for Rohit Shetty's movie " Bol Bachchan". He told us, "This is my debut movie and Rohit helped me realise my dream. I always wanted to be a part of movies."

When asked to speak about his role, he said, "I work in a drama company run by Krushna. when I met Rohit he told me that he wanted a mimic artiste in the movie. He said, 'tere type ka role hai. I know, you will do a good job'. it was a pinch-me moment when I was offered the role. I got a call from one of the assistants of
Rohit Shetty, but after that I didn't hear from them so I thought it was a prank call. Out of sheer curiosity, I called up on the same number and I was told that I was roped in. that's how i bagged the offer." VIP is excited about the fact that he is shooting for his debut movie in his hometown. "I belong to Rajasthan and I'm proud that I am shooting for my first movie here. interestingly, I have a role that gives me enough visibility in the movie. I have scenes with Abhishek Bachchan and Ajay Devgn. mujhe acting seekhne ko mil rahi hai. Whenever the unit gets bored, Rohit begins to crack jokes. He is too good at pulling people's leg. There is enough to keep us busy on the sets. there are moments when Rohit asks spotboys to speak out the dialogues from the movie. He also asks the unit members to play cricket. All in all, it has been a great experience for me," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment