a href="https://twitter.com/Bollywood_Times" class="twitter-follow-/> Bollywood Times: Javed Akhtar: Kolaveri Di is an insult to sensibility

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Javed Akhtar: Kolaveri Di is an insult to sensibility

Javed Akhtar
Next
Tamil actor Dhanush's song Kolevari Di might have taken the web world by storm. But that didn't impress lyricist Javed Akhtar. 

'"KOLAVARI-D". Every one is praising the robes but the emporer is naked. Tune ordinary ,singing substandard. words an insult to sensibility,' he tweeted.

He responded to a follower's answer: 'What kind of logic is this even if all my songs are trash, meaningless, unbearable how does that make this Kolaveri D good.'

The noted lyricist has received a lot of flak for his remarks. 'its a barrage of comments about my comment on KOLA...some are calling me jealous, even abusing me, others praising me for belling the cat,' he tweeted about the various responses to his tweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment